Friday, October 14, 2016

Just an update...

So my world is still as crazy as it was in every post before this one. Me,yeah, I just keep adding more craziness to it! Don't know why, I guess that's just how I roll.

I've recently started a new home business with a company called Keep Collective. Y'all its bad, I am so addicted to these bracelets. I LOVE this stuff!

Because I am crazy and have zero to do... I've decided to make our Halloween costumes. (insert crazy eyes emoji here) Seriously though. We are all going to be characters from The Wizard of Oz. Im pretty excited about it, of course I haven't even started making the costumes so that could all change before we get to Halloween.

In case anyone is wondering... my adoption heart hasn't changed. I still think about waiting kids everyday. My crazy is taking over and I've been brain storming and praying about
an idea for a while now. So who knows... this time next year may, there may be a totally different type of  blog going on here. 

Sunday morning our preacher Scott said something that hit me like a ton of bricks. First he reminded us to not forget the why's... Don't get caught up in what we you are doing, it's the whys that matter. Why am I passionate about this, Why did God call me to this... Why you are doing something matters so much more than the what. God truly has a plan and I believe if you just listen to him, he'll show you the why and even the how. 

But then he summed it up with this. "Great things never come from comfort zones" I wasn't 100 % sure if this was his words or someone elses... truthfully it doesn't matter, what does matter is that we stand up and make a difference whether or not it makes us uncomfortable. Be the difference. Be the one who makes what you believe in matter. I googled the phrase and it popped up, so I don't guess he can get the credit for it. But I'm pretty sure he's ok with that!

No comments:

Post a Comment