Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentines Day

Today is Valentines Day! I like this holiday! I think its fun to give gifts to my honey and my boys but also I love all of the pinks and reds! Its the girly girl in me I guess!

Last year I had alot of fun with my little guy! I seriously doubt that I could recreate this... he is much to wiggly and mobile! I am sure he would run and smear those hard to get kisses everywhere... but that's ok. I sure do love this little guy! He makes our world go 'round! 

This Valentines day will most likely be a little different. But thats ok. Chris and Kaden have a date to go to the Monster Trucks. Christian will be off with Bri on a date,  so I am more than willing to have a fun little date with my sweet baby boy! I am not sure yet what we will do but I am sure we will figure it out! 

I think that Chris and I will eventually have a date just the two of us but we can wait! We have precious boys that will not wait. They are growing and changing everyday. I don't want to miss a single minute if we can help it!

1 Corinthians 13:4-7

 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.  It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.  Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.  It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

No comments:

Post a Comment