Monday, August 6, 2012

Baby Shower

Last Saturday, my sweet friends and sister threw an amazing baby shower for us! I can't begin to say how blessed we are with all of the incredible baby stuff we got! Little mans room is overflowing with baby gadgets and clothes! This little guy will not want for anything... just ask his daddy... He says he is the most expensive baby in the world. And he's probably right. Between the IVF, the high risk pregnancy, his nursery and his necessities... its turned into quite the expense. However I am absolutely positive he will be worth it!
Me and all of Baby Case's loot!
We had a pretty big turn out for the shower, I was extremely emotional for some reason! I am thinking on top of the hormones, it just occurred to me how long of a road we have been on and that we are closing in the finale! Speaking of the finale... Dr M has said that I am already dilated to a 2 and he will be surprised if we make it to 37 weeks. Today I am 36 weeks... so the countdown is definitely on and it would seem that we are going to be meeting this sweet guy sooner rather than later! Holy Cow!!!!!!!!!

Lauren, Jo Beth, Betty, Madeline, Kathy, Kaydee and Christian

Lisa, Rosa, Grandmommy, Debbie,

Baba, Joyce, Olivia and Yvette
My sweet grandma and cousin DeAnne
My hostesses outdid themselves for sure! I am extremely blessed to have each of them in my life! My sister, my best friend Mandy, and my good friends, Jo Beth and Lisa! They had cookies made to match the plates and napkins! They were absolutely adorable! We played several games... one of which was guess how big the belly is using toilet paper squares. 12 was the right answer~

love love love these cookies!

Jo Beth, Mandy, me, Lisa and Amiee

Check out my awesome hostess gift... love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment