Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Baby Case's Nursery

This last weekend, my mom and I worked hard to get the nursery complete. It is except for hanging pictures and a shelf that I still need to order! When I say worked hard, we worked Friday, Saturday and Sunday to finish all the sewing as well as organizing clothes! Its crazy how much clothes this little guy has and he's not even here yet! He's gotten lots of hand-me-downs from our sweet friends the Martins!

So I think in a previous post I said that I found my inspiration for the nursery on Pinterest... (love that site!) So after finding the material on line and a sweet lady to sew the bedding, I finally got it back and mom and I went to work. She and I sewed all of the pillows and she sewed the curtians!


from the doorway looking in

his sweet bed!
glider and special pillow!

the sleepy parent daybed!
I couldn't be happier with the way the room looks! It makes my heart happy to walk by his room and see it so put together! It makes waiting for him to get here that much harder!



No comments:

Post a Comment