Thursday, June 28, 2012

30 Week Dr Visit and Little Ones Name!

So I just got back from my 30 week appointment... I can not believe we are 10 weeks away from meeting this little boy! It feels like its been a slow hard process but at the same time is flying by... I dont know if that is even possible but it is definitely how it feels!

So today Dr M must have been next door delivering a baby cause he was an hour and half late to see patients. Those poor nurses were doing all they could to keep up with the weighing and blood pressures. When I finally got in to a room and saw him, he said everything looked and sounded great. Little man is kinda laying sideways but definitely has his booty on my right side! He's moving all the time, sometimes I wonder if he isn't reaarranging things in there! I start seeing Dr M every 2 weeks now and then will move into once a week. I am scheduled for a 3-D sono next week, super excited about that since I have never seen one! It will be worth the extra money just to see his precious face and not a skeleton! We will also get a DVD which will be nice to share with everyone! I am super excited.

OK.... on to this little guys name... it was a long hard battle with my sweet husband and crazy boys but we finally decided on a name for this kid and I think we made an excellent choice.
His name will be Case Matthew Gafford! Woo Hoo... I love it!

The alternatives were everything from Crash to War Hawk... My guys just couldn't be serious! It was an adventure but fun none the less! Love those boys and their dad too!

No comments:

Post a Comment