Monday, May 14, 2012

Update

I cant believe its been so long since I have written. I guess it would be fair to say that life has been super busy lately. I had my last conference trip for the year... went to Charlotte, NC. I would like to go back to that area with my family again. It is beautiful and there are plenty of places to explore! I got back on Thursday and Chris and I left on Friday for a 10 year anniversary trip to San Antonio. It was a great weekend get-a-way. Its funny, every time we go away we always wonder why we don't do it more often. He picked a great hotel near the downtown river walk, we ate outside as often as possible and really enjoyed each other's company. We also shopped til we dropped literally. I was exhausted. We both got great anniversary gifts, the baby got new furniture and the other boys got lots of other goodies.

My diamonds (the band)
us after 10 years

After 10 years I still love this man with my whole heart. We've been through alot but have always found our strength in each other. Don't get me wrong, there are days I wanna smack him upside his head but then there are days where I look at him and remember exactly why I fell in love and just fall deeper! He is an amazing very handsome husband, great dad and step dad, funny entertainer, the strict parent so I don't always have to be, the provider and my best friend.
So I will be 24 weeks pregnant tomorrow. WOW! I can't believe it! We've come so far. Its was so scary for a little while, now he is super active and growing big, at least my belly is! I know what I am doing for the nursery, its just a matter of talking to the lady who I want to make it and ordering the material. I am so excited to paint his room and get started on it! I plan on taking a belly pic either today or tomorrow!

Next weekend is Kaden's 9th birthday. We are having a swimming party at his Grandmommy's house! It should be lots of fun. I can't believe my baby will be 9. He has brought me endless joy and I love that kiddo more every day. (even on the days he drives me crazy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment