Monday, April 23, 2012

Gender Reveal...

And it looks like we are adding another sweet little boy to our house... He was loud and proud with his boy parts at our 20 week sonogram... Chris had training day that he couldn't get out of so my sister and best friend both got to be there with me as we got the news.  Kaden had a dentist appointment that morning so he got to go also. He mentioned on the way home how real it seemed now. I think he was pretty fascinated, he was definitely paying attention and noticed things like his spine!

 Its super exciting to finally know what this little one is. I am completely OK with another boy... I know boys, I know what to expect, I know what to do with them and all their silliness! He is a blessing straight from God and I couldn't be happier...


his boy parts all loud and proud!

I love this... he was pointing with his tiny little fingers
Guess I won't have to change my blog name after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment