Thursday, February 2, 2012

9 week sono

I cant believe we are already in our 9th week with this little one! I saw Dr B for the last time on Tuesday. She did our final sonogram, gave me directions on how to wean off all of the hormones and basically said good luck! She did say that the baby looks great, that its growing well and we even got to see it moving around on the screen. Can I just say I feel really bad saying it... but what else do I call him or her til we know its a him or her!?


Yesterday I had some spotting which completely freaked me out. It later occurred to me that it was probably just from the vaginal ultrasound. It was very light and not enough to really be worrisome... not that I wasn't. But all seems well today!

I am so excited to move on to the next step in our journey. We see our OB for the first time next week. It probably wont be very much fun... I know I will for sure get blood work done and an exam... blech. I am hoping to hear the heartbeat. We will be 10 weeks next Tuesday or Wednesday... (depends on who you ask for the due date!) I'm just gonna say Labor Day Weekend!

Saturday Chris and I are leaving for 5 days in Orlando Florida. I have a work conference so Chris is tagging along. We are gonna spend one night with his brother and sister-in-law. I'm kinda excited because we spent our honeymoon in Florida nearly 10 years ago (May 2002).


No comments:

Post a Comment