Thursday, January 5, 2012

Still Preggers

Its really weird for me to say that... I am still in a little bit of shock even though my numbers on Tuesday came back a lot higher than doubled... I was at 34 last Thursday, on Tuesday the numbers would have needed to be 136 to have doubled and then doubled again... mine were 176.8. Praise God for blessings above and beyond! I was really mean to my sis and my bff... when i called both of them my first words were... "well my numbers didn't double." Amiee was speechless and Mandy was like... "hold on wait, what?" I gave in pretty quick with both of them and said "actually... they did better than double!" I know, it was mean but if I have to stress and analyze every twinge I feel, I might have some fun somewhere!


Last week I was making crock pot lasagna for dinner and when I pulled all of my ingredients out... this was the spaghetti sauce that i had bought... love it!


I've been thinking about ways to announce on facebook... so I may use this along with some other innuendos! I just have to think of some!

1 Thessalonians 5:18
Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you who belong to Christ Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment