Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Christmas

So I'm a horrible mom and didn't take many pictures at Christmas... I guess its the excitement of it for me... I get carried away at my boys opening their presents and tend to forget to snap the pictures!

Kaden Kent and his pile!

Christian Von

Ryan Scott and half of Chris!

Christmas Eve was nice, kinda relaxing, just hanging out at home. Ryan spent the night, they were all dying to open one present... because I am a pushover (thats what Chris says anyway) I let them open their stockings and then Santa came early because I have a great hookup! Also I let Chris, Christian and Kaden open the Brad Paisley tickets... I was pretty sneaky with this one, Chris was of course in on it! i wrapped the tickets in a small box with all 3 of their names on it, wrapped it in a box for Kaden which was inside a box wrapped for Christian which was inside a box wrapped for Chris... I loved the expressions on their faces as they were passing the boxes around! The concert is not til February but they are excited!

We had a great Christmas morning, all 3 of my boys were together. We got up early, opened presents, and then went to church, it was a nice service. We enjoyed being in the house of God on Jesus' birthday! We had lunch at Chris' moms house and then opened presents there. Later that night we went to his dad's house for dinner. All in all a great day!

A couple days after Christmas we spent the day with my sister and my 2 nieces and nephew! The kids all had a great time!

Isaiah 9:6
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment