Monday, January 30, 2012

8 week sono

Guess I'm really late with this update... since I will be 9 weeks tomorrow... Last week was busy for me... I had the sono on Tuesday, all day (and I do mean all day) trip to San Antonio on Wednesday, day off to recover on Thursday plus my nurses visit to my new OB\GYN, work on Friday even though I was still exhausted. UGH!

OK, back to Tuesday, they rescheduled my sono for afternoon so my MIL went with me. She was really excited to see the heartbeat! Baby was doing great. At 7 weeks(measured at 6 wks 6 days) it .85 cm long, at this one (measured at 7 wks 4 days) it was 1.33 cm long... little one is growing! So excited to see tomorrows size!! They are gonna also start to wean me off all of the hormones... I'm hoping that will mean good things! I sure have noticed that I am alot more moody and mean feeling late in the evening.. hopefully getting off the meds will help with that.


Chris and I were talking last night before we went to bed and it occurred to me that I have gotten spoiled to seeing the baby every week on sono and that its possible after tomorrow I won't get to as often anymore. BOO!

Wednesday was just a really long awful day... spent way too many hours at the airport, plane home was delayed on top of all the weather that made all 4 flights bumpy.

So on Thursday, I was able to meet the nurses at the new doctor we've chosen, this is the same doctor that delivered all 3 of my sisters kiddos and Amiee loved him. I am excited to actually go for my first appt, maybe we will get to hear the heartbeat!

Hopefully I will be more on top of the next update!

Psalm 37:4
Take delight in the LORD,

and he will give you the desires of your heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment