Thursday, January 19, 2012

7 week Sono

Tuesday we had our 7 week sono... it was in the afternoon and I didn't think it was ever going to be time to go. My sister and my very sweet hubby went with me... We didn't have to wait long this time. I had to do my normal pee in a cup and then get naked from the waist down. Josie who has been with me since the beginning came in and took my blood pressure, said it was good. I asked her if she could tell me how the other 3 ladies did that were in my IVF rotation... she said I am the only one who made it this far. That's bittersweet news. I am sad for them but OVERJOYED me and Chris!

Ok... on to the sono. Dr B came in with her trusty wand friend, she immediately found the heart beat. The other sac (baby B) wasn't to be seen. Makes me a little sad but I wont let it burst my happiness with Baby A! Both Amiee and Chris saw the heart beat immediately but I couldn't from my position on the bed. They turned the screen for me and right there it was... my sweet little baby's heart beat going strong! It was surreal, still feels that way! I am so very thankful for God's unfailing love and blessings everyday!


baby is at the bottom between the * and *!
When I got home my super sweet hubby had already beaten me home and this was waiting on my side of the bed.

the card says Vonda (new mother to be)
 Yeah, he's a keeper. I love him so much and couldn't have done this whole process without him or his support. I can't wait to see his face when he meets this baby for the first time!

Psalms 127:3-5
Children are a heritage from the LORD, offspring a reward from him.
Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are children born in one’s youth.
Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them.
They will not be put to shame when they contend with their opponents in court.

No comments:

Post a Comment