Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Overachiever

I had my second sono this morning. Super early drive to Odessa but it was a good visit! My sis was able to be there with me, its exciting that she is getting to be on this journey with me. She saw the first sono where my ovaries were normal and then today... the were doing their job and doing it well. Dr B and Josie both called me an overachiever and that I was definitely the winner with so many follicles. Left side had around 18 with really good measurements and right side had 10-12. Yay me! I'm so thankful my body still knows what to do. Dr B did remind me that not all of them will have little eggs but she was still proud of me!

We have a busy rest of the week, another visit on Friday and possible retrieval sometime early next week! Yay... ready to get this show on the road!

here's a song for today... love!
Jamie Grace... Hold Me

No comments:

Post a Comment