Thursday, December 22, 2011

Lots to Report!

I have lots to talk about! I guess its been so long because I haven't felt like sitting in front of a computer and I don't like blogging from my Ipad!

So here goes...

I had my Egg retrieval on Tuesday the 13th! We got 20 eggs! Wowza! I was so excited I cried like a baby when they told me! Dr B said that I did better than all of the girls in my rotation, even ones 10 years younger than me! I felt pretty rough for a few days, extra emotional and really bloated and (tmi) constipated! After fertilization, we still had 12 oocytes! Yay for good eggs and sperm. I did not like the 4 shots I had to do in between the 2 procedures. Progesterone oil is not fun! Both hips were sore and Chris hated giving them to me!

Progesterone oil and big needle. YUCK!!

We did a 5 day transfer which was on a Sunday! I was bloated on the day of and still am... Dr B said a little bloating is good... I hope that I am in that range... We put 2 little embryos in. I'm calling them tic and tac... as in my little tic tacs!
here the little ones are!

How cool is it that I get to see them at 5 days post fertilization. Most people don't get to see that! I am super excited, a lot nervous and terrified all at the same time! I'm kind of relieved that we are right around the corner from Christmas because it not only gives me something to do, but something to blog about to in the mean time! I get a blood test on Tuesday after Christmas to find out if the little ones stuck or not... I am not sure when or how we will announce the news. I'm not even sure how pregnant I will be on Tuesday if I am!

Philipians 4:13
I can do everything through him who gives me strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment