Friday, December 2, 2011

Day at the Hospital

Chris' surgery went well. I guess it really wasn't surgery as much as injections in his lower back under anesthesia... He was never completely knocked out, just enough to be loopy as heck when he came out of it! He was super chatty when he got back to recovery. He was cracking me up cause I could hear him coming long before he got to his little curtain room. We had a long wait to get started but once he was back, we got out of there pretty quick. I am excited for him to be pain free.

I am not getting any better at giving myself shots. I have managed to do a couple in the last few days but, it still stinks. I am 100% convinced I was not cut out for a medical type job and certainly not made for giving myself injections...  I will get through this... it will be worth it!

Its beginning to feel like Christmas, I love this time of year. Christmas lights, Christmas music, the story of Christmas. Its for sure one of my favorite times. I love the shopping, the giving, the receiving (I am a girl afterall), the family time but most of all I really just love the meaning. Jesus is for sure the reason for the season.
Luke 2:11
Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is Christ the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment