Monday, December 5, 2011

And then there were 3

I went to the doc this morning for blood work and sono. Looks like I have 9 or 10 follicles on each ovary that seem to all be close in size. Woohoo, I was actually worried that there would not be any... I know its silly but my brain is weird that way! So today, we add a new shot to the day, Menopur. This is a follicle stimulating hormone mixed with LH which is a luteinizing hormone to stimulate egg maturity! Another sono on Wednesday to see where we are. Maria also told me that I will start to feel pressure from my ovaries soon. They will definitely start to grow as the eggs mature.

On a different note, we got snow last night, so much so that they cancelled school today! We didn't even open the office til 1! It was absolutely beautiful driving to Odessa this morning. God is so amazing. I needed that reminder! We sometimes forget to see the beauty in the small things!

this is how my front yard looked at 7 this morning!

Colossians 1:16

For by Him all things were created, both in the heavens and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities-- all things have been created by Him and for Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment