Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Playoff Weekend Ahead

Geez, I sure have been missing lately... Its been crazy busy and going to only get crazier...

Last weekend was our last district football game unless we made the Play-offs... Somehow we did by a mere accident. It was between OHS and MHS. Amazingly both teams lost but OHS lost by more so we get to go... (its some weird math thing!) So... this Friday we get to take a road trip to Dallas for a play-off game and my kiddo gets to march at the new Cowboys Stadium. Now me personally... I couldn't care less about the Cowboys but... they have a brand stadium that cost a bajillion dollars!

Now lets go back to last weekend. Other than football, Chris and I got tattoos...

this is Chris' its on his left forearm and its HOT!

I chose this because we are about to embark on my dream when we do IVF

We also drove to Carlsbad and watched a friend fight in his first MMA fight... He won, it was pretty cool! We went with some of our friends, no kids just couples. All in all it was a great weekend.

I'm looking forward to this weekend for the playoff game. Kaden is staying with his Grandmommy which will give us some much needed time with Christian.

No comments:

Post a Comment