Thursday, November 17, 2011

Injection Training

Today is the day... I am going for my injection training. Right now, I think I am excited to just get the ball moving. At 1:30 I will probably be nervous as all get out! I'm not really sure what to expect.

I figure there will be a lot of these...


Probably a few of these!
But also a lot of these!

I am super excited that my sister is going to go with me, she will be there for moral support since Chris has to be at work. He had his visit yesterday. So... here's to hoping and praying that this is Gods plan and we are on the right path!

“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.” Jeremiah 29: 11- 13






No comments:

Post a Comment