Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Halloween Weekend

We had a pretty good Halloween this year... we went to a party on Saturday night. Chris, Kaden and I all 3 dressed up. Chris went as Mike "the situation", Kaden was a zombie and I went as a waitress from Merlottes Bar. (true blood) I was actually intending to be Sookie but the blond wig was dumb.Christian wasn't feeling it so he stayed home. The party was a great time!


Sunday we did our normal thing... menu, groceries and laundry!! And of course Walking Dead!

Monday was a pretty rough day... we went to the funeral for Christians friend. I can say with 100% certainty that I don't want to ever do that again. It was hard for me on many levels.

Monday night was trick or treating with Kaden. He had a pretty good time, he got candy, jumped in the jumpers and hung out with us, Kevin, Jo Beth and Madeline!

No comments:

Post a Comment