Monday, November 14, 2011

Friday Night Blues

It just occurred to me that last Friday was my last high school football game. BOOOO! I don't know what we are supposed to do now... next August is sure a long way away...

We had a great time in Dallas... let me just say that their new stadium is unfreaking believable! The jumbo tron goes from the 20 yard line to the 20 yard line... crazy big. It makes watching the game kinda hard cause you don't know where to look!
 See how big it is!

Getting ready to play!

Coin toss on the Cowboys Star!

Our Mighty Bulldog Band!

So on Saturday we got up and spent the day in Ft Worth at the Stockyards! We had a great time, walking around and watching all the people! They do a cattle drive down the street twice a day, it was cool. Of course not high paced enough for Chris and Christian!

love this kid!

These guys are so silly but I wouldn't trade em for nothing!

We brought Kaden Kent a mustache party kit home... here he is showing one of them off! Such a funny kid! I think I will keep him!

funny funny boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment