Friday, November 18, 2011

Breaking Dawn

Yesterday was a big day in the Gafford household... We started our IVF officially. I gave myself the first of many injections over the next month. Surprisingly it was easier than I thought, maybe its because I had an audience. I don't know, what I do know is that this mornings shot didn't go so well. I couldn't muster up enough energy to get the needle in my skin. Its like I was in slow motion... Oh well, I did get the shot, just a little more painfully than I would've liked!

the meds

The reason I couldn't find the energy had a lot to do with my late night... Midnight showing of Breaking Dawn



It was great, a few things were a little cheesy maybe but so what?! I loved the wedding and Bella's freak out on the honeymoon . But I think my favorite part was the imprint scene with Jacob and Renesme! All in all I am a little frustrated that I have to wait an entire year for the end. BOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment