Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Another Day Another Shot!

Well, today is the day I add a new shot to my regimen. Now I will have a morning shot and an evening shot! Good news though... I managed to give myself the morning shot... course I didn't have a choice since Chris was already gone! Lets see what happens tonight! I think its gonna be a day by day thing! I'm getting excited though because today's shot is what will stimulate my ovaries to create follicles... next Monday's sono should show some! Next week is gonna be a busy week... 3 appointments with a possible 4th on Sunday... its all monitoring to see how the eggs and follicles are growing!

On a different note, in the morning Chris is going to the hospital for injections in his back... it has to be done under IV sedation which will probably not be any fun what so ever... Thankfully I just have to hold his hand and make sure he is OK! I'm pretty good at that... He'll be doing the same thing for me in a couple of weeks.

Love these verses...

Isaiah 40:31
But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
 
Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment