Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Random thoughts and changes

I never really realized how much of the things that I do and say, I do and say out of habit. I guess part of that is simply being a mom...

Did you brush your teeth? 
Did you do your chores?
Do you have any homework?
How was your day?

Now dont get me wrong I expect an answer, and I listen to the answer but in all honesty those questions come out of my mouth without me really thinking about it! I dont know why today it is at the forefront in my random working brain but it is... I think it has a lot to do with the weekend that I had and the changes I am committed to making. I wont spell all of it out, just realizing that I need to stop asking and or saying alot of the things that I do. Im already well on my way. I've been extraordinarily emotional the last couple of days as I deal with all this random whirlwind of thoughts in my head but thats ok. I know that I will get it figured out and make it work!

"Don’t copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think.Then you will learn to know God’s will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect."


Romans 12:2

No comments:

Post a Comment