Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Busy Weekend!

Wow... our weekend was crammed full of activities and things to do! Of course up first was Friday night football. I really am disappointed in my Bulldogs this year... I feel like that they come out and forget that they're playing until the 2nd half and then once its clicked its too late... I can say that the last 2 games have been incredibly stressful and anyone's game right up until the end... We have however lost our first 2 district games. A shout out to my Bronchos who beat us on Friday...

Kadenkentalotamous (I know that's a mouthful but I am a random nick name kinda mom!) had a baseball game bright and early Saturday morning... So proud of my kiddo. Love love love him!


This year is kid pitch and its quite boring! Chris had a good point when he said its really just a game of catch between the pitcher and catcher! Oh well, they gotta learn!

Christian had a marching contest in the Dallas Ft. Worth area. They left Midland at 6:45 AM Saturday morning. He was exhausted when he finally got home around 4 am Sunday! Poor kid, I know he is ready for marching season to be over! He has another contest this Saturday. I plan to take lots of pictures...

So this brings me to the rest of my busy weekend. After baseball, I had to spend the rest of my afternoon at the Fire Department Open House. I enjoy talking to the kids about what we do and I enjoy seeing them get all excited about the fire trucks... for some reason though this year I just wasn't feeling it. Maybe its because my allergies are kicking my butt and I am just flat out tired! My handsome hubby did find time to take me and Kaden to dinner at Osaka. Yummo!
see how tired I look!

Sunday is always the menu, grocery shopping and laundry day which is an all day process! The upside of course was the season 2 opener of The Walking Dead! Woo Hoo, a whole hour and a half! It was really good, the boys and I were certainly not ready for it to be over! If you haven't seen an episode you should check it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment