Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Its Official!

So we are officially a business owner...

What??? Well my handsome hubby started a new job a few months ago... I think I probably mentioned it. Anyways, he had to go our CPA (that's right, we now have a CPA) yesterday and set up to pay our quarterly taxes. EEK! Well he came away from that meeting with an S Corp. What is that you ask? Well I looked it up on Google and it was a little confusing... so, what it means for us is less taxes and more money in the savings! WOO HOO!!!

Its an exciting time in our household! I am proud of Chris and the new opportunities coming our way. God has truly blessed us and I know its only the beginning!

Psalm 1:1-3

Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful. But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night. And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.

No comments:

Post a Comment