Thursday, August 11, 2011

Its been a while!!!

Its been awhile... but I've been super busy! I leave again in a couple days for back to back conferences with like 2 days home in between so I have been doing my best to spend quality time with the family as well as get them all ready for school.

Summer band is in full swing. Christian has practice twice a day, thankfully we are giving 'big' Christian gas money to take our Christian back and forth! He and I went to Dawg Days yesterday... my sweet little boy is officially a Sophomore. It just doesn't seem possible! I am very proud of the young man he is growing up to be!

I saw Ryan on Tuesday, its rather sad how little we talk anymore. I guess its part of him being on his own and part not wanting lectures on jobs and diabetes. Still makes me sad that we don't talk very often. I miss him but I know this is part of the whole letting your child be an adult thing...

My sweet baby Kaden is going to be in 3rd grade... Holy guacamole it doesn't seem like it was that long ago that we were bringing the little munchkin home from the hospital. He sure is a good kid, always got a silly smile on his face and trying to make the people around him laugh. God sure is good!

Chris is really loving his new job and it seems to be going really well. We certainly are blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment