Friday, July 1, 2011

Weekend Getaway and then some...

That's right... me and the hubby are going away for the weekend. 

Chris' family has a lake house at Possum Kingdone, so we are staying the night there tonight. Dallas in the morning, my first Rangers game tomorrow night, shopping on Sunday and then back to PK that night... home on Monday.

Our kiddos also have a couple days away. First the weekend with my mom and then Chris' mom is taking them to Dallas on Monday to spend a couple nights at Great Wolf Lodge. We are very blessed to have such a great grandmas...

Then next week, Kaden, my mom and I leave on Saturday for a week in sunny San Diego and Christian leaves on Sunday for two weeks. Hes heading to band camp at West Texas A&M in Canyon. Plus Chris starts his new job on that next Monday. Whew... I love my crazy busy life.


James 1:17
Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.

No comments:

Post a Comment