Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Blah

I don't have a lot to say. My surgery went well. At least it went. Turns out I have endometriosis. And... it doesn't seem that me trying trying to get pregnant is ideal. As a matter of fact, i should not be trying. My chances of a ectopic are great, so much so that it is advisable to quit trying. If i want to have a baby, my options seem to be IVF.

I am in a emotional funk. There's more to my "funk" than just the surgery and the bad news but that will work itself out...

Interesting enough... i get a devotional every Monday for my kiddo. Yesterdays was about Faith and trusting in what you can not see because of what you can see. That was certainly meant for me!

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Hebrews 11:1

No comments:

Post a Comment