Friday, May 6, 2011


So I went on Tuesday for my results on the HSG... I don't know why I am waiting til now to actually share them. In a way it was good news and bad news.

My right tube is not open, not even a little bit. My left one is questionable... it had spillage, just not good spill. So the good news is that there is still a possibility that I can get preggo on the left side. Course, first i have to ovulate on the left side, then its a matter of timing and the 'swimmers' finding the egg. That's just the beginning... we all know how it actually works. Dr B really wants to see me when my period starts to see if the cyst from awhile back is still present. If it is, she wants my ob\gyn to check me and probably go in and remove it... yuck more surgery but like I told her... having a baby is that important to me and I want to do whatever I can to make that happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment