Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Washington DC

So my hubby and I got to spend 6 whole days away in Washington DC. It was pretty awesome. We had some great alone time, laughed a whole lot and saw some pretty cool stuff! I had a conference and it just worked out that Chris was able to go with me.

This is the Capitol from next to the Washington Monument.

My adorable hubby!

Arlington Cemetery

Us chillin at the White House gate!

We really had a great time... No kids and pretty much no stress. We explored lots of different neighborhoods... we had chinese food in China town, had pizza in DuPont Circle, checked out Georgetown and walked all over downtown DC! I fell in love with my precious husband all over again! He surprised me with a moonlight cruise of the Potomac River. It was an awesome plan... however the weather unfortunately didn't cooperate for him! But all in all it was a good time!

And... we were baby makin fools! It was ovulation week and we made the best of it!!!!!!!


1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud or rude. Love does not demand its own way. Love is not irritable, and it keeps no record of when it has been wronged. It is never glad about injustice but rejoices whenever the truth wins out. Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance.

No comments:

Post a Comment