Thursday, April 14, 2011

Blah...

This has been a very blah week. My sweet hubby is sick, Kaden just got over being sick and I just feel blah, not sick just bloated,irritable, tired and gassy! That's right... I said gassy. This girl is very rarely gassy and certainly when I am its not the room clearing kind. Lord this week has been awful. My poor family! All I can do it burst out laughing and they know to run! Its really sad in a hysterical funny kind of way.


The good news is that last night was better, well at least it wasn't smelly! I hope that as the week goes on it will go away completely...

The even better news is that today is Thursday and I cant wait for the weekend. My plan is to do absolutely nothing. However, I did promise my little man that I would do my best to take him to the movies to see Diary of a Wimpy Kid 2. I love taking my kiddos to the movies especially when I get to hear them laugh all the way through.

No comments:

Post a Comment