Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Another HSG

I'm going for another HSG today. And I'm hoping that this has better results than the last one. Dr B felt like we had done it to soon after the ectopic pregnancy. I know that God has a plan and I also know that his plan may simply be that no more babies are in my future.

I AM prepared for this... However I'm not saying that I will be happy about it. I will be heart broken on top of a little bit angry. But I suspect that he already knows that's how I'll feel and he will help me get through it!

There's also always the possibility that it will go great and my tubes will be open and we are ready to go. Either way I know that my sweet hubby will be right by my side when I hear the actual news from Dr B next week. And he will do his best to help me get through whatever the news will be.

Next week is going to be a super busy week... Lots going on. Get the news from Dr B, Christian gets his braces off after 3 very long years and Chris and I will be married 9 years... WOW!

I love you John Christopher Gafford!

Psalms 138:3
In the day that I called, you answered me. You encouraged me with strength in my soul.


1 Corinthians 13:13
But now, faith, hope and love remain- these three. The greatest of these is Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment