Thursday, March 10, 2011

Major Frustration

I HATE Insurance Medical Directors. Apparently they control whether or not a surgery can be pre authorized. My insurance medical director decided that my surgery was not needed.

I don't know what other kind of information this guy needs other than I have a history of cysts that rupture. This time it was bigger and I just had an ectopic pregnancy. Really??? UGH!

As of right now my only options are I guess waiting to see if Dr Bello decides to call this jerk and change his mind or see if there are any other options for us.

My thoughts are that I will continue to try and get pregnant and if it turns into an ectopic then TML can deal with it! I'm not one that tends to sue people, in fact I've never done it but TML might be the first!

I am so angry that the emotional side of it hasn't set in yet... I don't want to slow down for that to happen but I may have to at some point. I just need to breathe! I have to believe that all of this is in God's master plan for me even if that is not having anymore children.

Many are the plans in a person’s heart,
but it is the LORD’s purpose that prevails
Proverbs 19:21

No comments:

Post a Comment