Monday, February 28, 2011

Surgery Date

Exactly a week after I called I finally got a date, two weeks away but its at least a date. I am scheduled on the 10th with pre-op on the 2nd. Now I just have to wait til then to see if I will get to keep both of my tubes and if either of them are open... Have I mentioned how impatient I am or how much I hate waiting???

I think I am going to talk to Dr B about the scheduling. I don't think it should have taken a week to get something scheduled. It just seems wrong that I would be told she didn't have time. Last time I checked, when a customer calls for something, it is taken care of as soon as possible and for sure the very same day. Not 4 days later AND I had to call her, it wasn't like she called me with the date and time... I called her. UGH... just makes me angry all over again when I think about it!

Oh well... I am just going to believe and wait for good things! All good things come to those that wait! Right?

Lamentations 3:22-26
Because of the LORD’s great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail.
They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. I say to myself, “The LORD is my portion; herefore I will wait for him.” The LORD is good to those whose hope is in him, to the one who seeks him; it is good to wait quietly for the salvation of the LORD.

No comments:

Post a Comment