Friday, August 27, 2010

Checking In

Its been a little while since I've blogged... no news to report yet, however I did go to the doctor. Of course he just patted me on the hand, shook his head and said "Be patient!" He did tell me that there is no reason to believe that I wouldn't get pregnant with in the year! Seriously... a year! Ugh... need I remind everyone that patience is not one of the virtues I was blessed with!!! Obviously Dr. Young doesn't read my blog or he would've used a different word!!!



All in all it was a good visit and he told me he would see me in a year, but more than likely sooner than that! I really like my OB\Gyn. Hes a good doc and I always feel comfortable asking questions!



This week I leave for another conference in Dallas... thankfully I will be done traveling for a little while, Lord knows I am ready! That's good news for my fertility too... seems like all this traveling always interferes with my "go' days!! That's OK though cause I am still trusting in my God to let everything fall into place!



But those who wait on the LORD shall renew their strength; They shall mount up with wings like eagles, They shall run and not be weary, They shall walk and not faint
Isaiah 40:31

No comments:

Post a Comment