Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Waiting on God

Its crazy, I have been psyching myself up for this letdown and for some reason I am not taking it very well again! I think part of the problem is that the ovulation test was good, the positive i was looking for and I thought that we had hit it exactly when we should...

I will just blame it on the age thing which stinks in itself... I don't want to be "old" or in the "higher risk" category... yuck yuck yuck! I have faith that I will get those pink lines when my God in heaven is ready for me to see them... I am just still so impatient...

I am still praying for God's will and I believe he will give me that... but in his time not mine! Course, if you know me, you know that I am not a sit down and wait kinda girl... I'm a planner, a make a decision and get on it kinda girl. So, i guess I will plan to plan to have a baby and we are definelty doing all the right things... so I will learn to also be a wait on the Lord and his plan kinda girl.

So here goes!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment