Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Boy Month

So, August is a boy month... meaning that we can't "try" this month... well, we, I am sure will practice... we just won't be trying! Blame it all on some silly Japanese calendar that is supposed to predict what sex your baby will be... if you know me, you know that I have researched this to death, asked a lot of questions and made sure that it is pretty accurate!

Course I know using some silly calendar doesn't change the fact that the sperm determines the sex or that the actual determining factor is still God! But, I figure if I up our chances of a little girl even by just a little, Chris cant be mad if we get a boy!!! Well, he can be mad, he just cant blame anyone. After all we already have 3 very precious boys and love each of them with our whole hearts, so we would love another one just the same. He might have to dress in pink but it will be all good in the end!!! Just kidding about the pink... well maybe!

Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust the Lord completely; don't ever trust yourself. In everything you do, put God first, and He will direct you and crown your efforts with success.

No comments:

Post a Comment