Tuesday, March 16, 2010

D-Day

So... all the frustration has paid off!

It appears that I will be having surgery on March 19th! I am excited but scared, its kinda surreal now that we have a date, airline tickets and hotel rooms! I have a general idea of what to expect, I really like the office staff, they have been very helpful as well as sweet! I had blood work done last Friday . Thankfully they only took half a gallon of blood instead of the usual 2!!

We are headed into New Orleans at 5:20 am on Thursday, and then back on Saturday at 5:20 am. I don't know what is up with the early gate calls but whatever! We will have all day Thursday to explore the area. I only one mission and that is to visit my daddy's grave. Its been at least 12 or so years since I've had the ability to do that. Its not like its a quick trip in the car from here to there! Chris and I are so excited for the trip, the alone time and the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment