Saturday, January 16, 2010

We have a GO!

Well it seems that we officially have the GO to get surgery... Everything went well with the "test"! Well on my part anyway! Dr. B's nurse called and said all we gotta do is pay in full and then schedule surgery! She said that we are a good candidate for tubal reversal!!! YAY us!

Now if it would only be January 31st! We now have to wait on Income tax to fund this deal! I think we are both a whole lot more excited than either of us will admit... well I admit it cause its ok for me too but Chris has to be all tough and stuff! We have told Ryan and Christian basically what has to happen and they are all on board! Kaden is on board simply cause he is excited about having someone to boss around!

So I will be traveling for the next few weeks... gotta go to Rochester and Nashville. I am hoping that by the time I am back we will know how much money we are getting back and also on the way to scheduling surgery!

Vonda

No comments:

Post a Comment